[ejabberd] solution

Manoj Philip manoj.philip at pipalresearch.com
Wed Jul 20 19:16:40 MSD 2011

Hi All,

I want when ever a user is added as a friend in client roaster, his/her
Full Name should displayed instead of login name. I am using
Tkabber/spark as chat client.

How to change this ?

--

*Regards,
Philip*|*Pipal Research**| **: +91-(124)-460-5400 (Ext. 5490) | :

/_*P*_//_*please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*_/

*The information in this e-mail is the property of PIPAL Research and is
confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and will be unlawful. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message.*