[ejabberd] mod_adhoc?

Keith Irwin keith.irwin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 04:57:31 MSD 2011

I can now see that mod_configure is what I need, but I don't understand how to use it. I've configured it, I think such that me client can access it, but then I don't know if I've done that properly because there's no documentation.

I'm interested in making sure that my client has access to it. I can read the XEP for further details.

Is there any module documentation for mod_configure anywhere other than the Erlang source file?

Regards,

Keith