[ejabberd] mod_adhoc?

Keith Irwin keith.irwin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 05:17:31 MSD 2011

Okay, I think the problem was that I'm not used to the configuration. Added an {allow,all} for mod_configure and I can get useful information back with my admin agent to prove that all this works, and finally figured out how to limit access to a single user. (I got mixed up with {access, ...} and {acl, ...}.

I think I can get something working now.

Regards,

Keith