[ejabberd] Migrate to Ejabberd DB

lasek lasek88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 19:22:50 MSD 2011

Yes it makes sense, and I've found a list of available auth scripts here
http://www.ejabberd.im/extauth
But I think that I haven't understand well how it should work.
Does this script should be called from ejabberd when receives a request
to login?
Or from the chat web client (written in Js, in my case) when an user
would login on the jabber server?

And also, does exists a module for ejabberd to manage the link between
the two databases?