[ejabberd] Setup s2s connection

Kaiduan Xie kaiduanx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 22:00:42 MSK 2011

Hi,

I would like to setup a testbed with two ejabbered servers as
following, server 1 is running on 192.168.1.1, and server 2 is running
on 192.168.1.2, and account1 is registering to server 1, and account 2
is registering to server 2, this is a basic server federation use
case. And I want to use SASL EXTERNAL instead of server dial back
between server 1 and server 2. What configuration do I need to setup
this federation? I am running 2.1.6 version from source code.

Thanks for help,

/Kaiduan