[ejabberd] shared group affiliations to MUC

Daniel Dormont dan at greywallsoftware.com
Thu Mar 3 01:27:26 MSK 2011

Hi all,

In my ejabberd environment I will be hosting a number of members-only MUCs. In many instances, there will be a particular subset of users who needed to be given the Member affiliation to several different MUCs. Is there any way, either through XMPP, ejabberdctl commands or some other means, to treat this subset of users as a group of some sort and grant or revoke the group's affiliation to a particular MUC, rather than having to do so for each individual's JID?

thanks,
Dan Dormont