[ejabberd] Logging msgs!

Daniel Dormont dan at greywallsoftware.com
Fri Mar 4 03:09:44 MSK 2011

I just installed mod_archive_odbc and it seems to work pretty well on my ejabberd 2.1.6 installation. If I'm not mistaken it does not actually depend on ODBC per se but rather uses ejabberd's ODBC extension which can wrap the native Erlang MySQL connectivity (this is what I use).

The only problem I haven't solved yet is how to use it in a cluster; the naive approach (just enable it on every node) will produce duplicate archives from what I can see.

dan