[ejabberd] [ANN] exmpp 0.9.6
jerome.sautret at process-one.net
Wed Mar 16 16:18:52 MSK 2011
We are pleased to announce exmpp 0.9.6, another bugfix release.
A notable change is that you must have autotools installed to compile
exmpp, and run:
This is a summary of the changes:
* Added new error conditions defined in rfc3920bis (EXMPP-52)
* Allow to specify JID & Password in start/2 (EXMPP-39)
* Encode attribute names always as binary() (EXMPP-40).
* Expose the definition of #jid record, and simplify field names (EXMPP-41)
* Fix TLS decoding of large packets (EXMPP-44)
* Fix crash in exmpp_component process when it receives an erroneous stanza
* Fix incorrect connection state when loggin in
* Fix wrong echo when type='error' (EXMPP-39)
* Fixed CDATA escaping.
* Handle all xml-parser errors, not only malformed_xml
* Implement exmpp_iq:error/3 that accepts a text (EXMPP-45)
exmpp home page:
or easier to remember: http://exmpp.org/
Download exmpp 0.9.6 source code package from:
You can also check the ProcessOne Labs page:
More information about the ejabberd