[ejabberd] another mod_service_log question
dan at greywallsoftware.com
Tue Mar 22 07:43:18 MSK 2011
I'm continuing to explore mod_service_log and I noticed a behavior that I
would like to understand or at least confirm whether it's expected or not:
Suppose that I have userA at mydomain a MUC room on
room1 at conference.mydomain.Suppose further that userA is connected
using http_bind but then the user's
session times out. I see the following in my server log. Also note that
userA has userB on its roster and userB is currently online.
- a session timeout from http_bind
- a presence packet from userA to userB with type "unavailable"
- a presence packet from userA to userA with type "unavailable"
- a presence packet from userA to room1 at conference.mydomain with type
- a presence packet from room1 at conference.mydomain to userA with type
Yet, it appears that none of these packets reach the external component
configured in mod_service_log. Is this expected, and if so, can someone
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ejabberd