[ejabberd] privacy lists in 2.1.6

Yann Leboulanger asterix at lagaule.org
Fri Mar 25 10:57:33 MSK 2011

Hi,

I'm facing a problem with privacy lists in ejabberd 2.1.6.

If I setup a rule that deny all that have subscription=none to send me
iq, that also prevents ejabberd to reply to my disco#info request for
example. And that's not conform with RFC that says that all <iq> MUST
have a reply.

So I don't think ejabberd should block it's own iq stanza, but even if
you think the oposite, it should reply with a iq error instead of not
replying at all.

In ejabberd 2.1.5, it was replying to disco#info.

What do you think about that?