[ejabberd] mod_admin_extra compile option - where to put code, includes

Daniel Dormont dan at greywallsoftware.com
Thu Mar 31 01:58:56 MSD 2011

Well, I did find another option, which is not desirable but does work. I'll mention it here in case anyone finds it useful. Specifically I run a shell command roughly like:

$ bin/erlc -I includes/ejabberd/include/ ~/src/ejabberd-modules/mod_muc_admin/trunk/src/mod_muc_admin.erl && cp mod_muc_admin.beam lib/ejabberd-2.1.6/ebin/

and then, in a separate terminal running ejabberdctl debug, I do

> l(mod_muc_admin).

and this works fine. But if I could replace the latter with a simple ejabberdctl command, that would be swell.

dan