[ejabberd] Ejbabberd *not* returning xmpp version on <stream:stream/> from time to time - Starttls

Franky Orson franky.orson at gmail.com
Mon May 2 23:09:22 MSD 2011

Thank you Badlop and Yes I'm going to try and reproduce the problem
(assuming I can) with a smaller test case.

It is very likely that this might not be an Ejabberd issue - The way I
workaround the issue right now is by delaying reconnection by a bit and in
this case the issue doesn't manifest - am wondering if this could be a race
condition in my client (where I had forced disconnections in my tests to
happen at various times) and trying to reconnect too fast maybe - would this
pattern explain this answer back from Ejabberd in that case? I'll dig more
and let you know in anycase. Thanks again.