[ejabberd] messages to wrong ressources

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Tue May 3 00:14:47 MSD 2011

2011/5/2 Stephan Maihöfer <sma at turtle-entertainment.de>:
> hi,

Sorry, but I was unable to understand the remaining of your email.

You have:
1. Described what you saw, in the order in which your memories come to
your keyboard.

I recommend you to now:
2. Try to reduce to a minimal set of steps to reproduce.
3. Then check how frequently it happens (everytime, sometimes)

And include in your email the results:
* Software used and their configuration (if it deviates from the default)
* The steps required to reproduce the problem: 1. Account X joins room
Y with nick Z. 2...
* If the problem appears 100% of the times you follow the steps.