[ejabberd] Problem restoring ejabberd on a new server

Eric Chamberlain eric at rf.com
Thu May 5 07:26:04 MSD 2011

I also tried moving the contents of /etc/ejabberd and /var/lib/ejabberd/spool to the new server and launched with:

ejabberdctl --node $OLDNODE start

That also generates the following error:

=ERROR REPORT==== 2011-05-04 23:19:54 ===
E(<0.36.0>:gen_mod:73) : Problem starting the module mod_adhoc for host "rf.com" with options:
  []
  exit: {noproc,
            {gen_server,call,
                [ejabberd_iq_sup,
                 {start_child,["rf.com",mod_adhoc,process_local_iq]},
                 infinity]}}

=INFO REPORT==== 2011-05-04 23:19:54 ===
    application: ejabberd
    exited: {bad_return,