[ejabberd] Any scalability limitations with mnesia as the backend vs postgres?

Daniel Dormont dan at greywallsoftware.com
Thu May 5 07:20:08 MSD 2011

I assume this is only in reference to the tables that could potentially be
orders of magnitude larger than the amount of users/activities on the live
system, correct? Such tables as passwd, roster, vcard etc. Since some tables
(session, muc_online_room etc) *have* to be in Mnesia, they're out of the
picture I guess, right?

dan