[ejabberd] in band registration script?

zhong ming wu mr.z.m.wu at gmail.com
Sun May 8 02:32:37 MSD 2011

Hello

I am using 'extauth_program' and {auth_method, external} to access
existing authentication data from a different application.  (The
program is merely a script which reads a RDBMS table)

Can I also use 'in band register' feature of ejabberd and allows
modification of that RDBMS table (addition/change password) etc, etc ?

Of I somehow transfer data to a proper form and use {auth_method,
odbc} and then setting appropriate options in mod_register will
automatically modify the database table?  What if I store everything
in the database.

I am using postgresql

Thanks

mr.wu