[ejabberd] PEP through ejabberd_service

Dingding Ye yedingding at gmail.com
Mon May 9 13:24:07 MSD 2011

Thanks Karl. It works when setting the recipient to the jid of the
publisher.

However, I have one question about it.

1. According to PEP's proposal, there should be no "to" address in the
stanzas.

2. We should set the 'to' address to the component name of the external
component.

So is that mean for PEP through sjabberd_service, the component name should
be the full jid of each publisher?  Thanks.