[ejabberd] Configuration

Manoj Philip manoj.philip at pipalresearch.com
Wed May 11 12:14:32 MSD 2011

Hi All,
Can we encrypt the configuration file of ejabberd. I don't want to make
the administrator password put in as a text. I don't want to make
administrator password known..?
Please help me.....
--

*Regards,
Philip*|*Pipal Research**| **: +91-(124)-460-5400 (Ext. 5490) | :

/_*P*_//_*please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*_/

*The information in this e-mail is the property of PIPAL Research and is
confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and will be unlawful. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message.*