[ejabberd] Multiple Domain

Manoj Philip manoj.philip at pipalresearch.com
Fri May 13 09:16:58 MSD 2011

Hi All,
I have 3 AD servers hosting 3 domains integrated with Microsoft Exchange
and one ejabberd server. I want to get all the LDAP entries from all 3
AD server into my ejabberd server. How to do it. I am able to connect to
one of the server without any problem....
--

*Regards,
Philip*|*Pipal Research**| **: +91-(124)-460-5400 (Ext. 5490) | :

/_*P*_//_*please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*_/

*The information in this e-mail is the property of PIPAL Research and is
confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and will be unlawful. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message.*