[ejabberd] MUC Rooms

Manoj Philip manoj.philip at pipalresearch.com
Mon May 16 18:55:21 MSD 2011

Hi All,

My server gets connected to the AD, through LDAP and its working fine.
Even through tkabber we are able to create new MUC rooms, but I want
that ejabberd give some MUC room to the users by default.

--

*Regards,
Philip*|*Pipal Research**| **: +91-(124)-460-5400 (Ext. 5490) | :

/_*P*_//_*please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*_/

*The information in this e-mail is the property of PIPAL Research and is
confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and will be unlawful. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message.*