[ejabberd] MUC Rooms

Konstantin Khomoutov flatworm at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 16 19:09:52 MSD 2011

On Mon, 16 May 2011 20:25:21 +0530
Manoj Philip <manoj.philip at pipalresearch.com> wrote:

> My server gets connected to the AD, through LDAP and its working
> fine. Even through tkabber we are able to create new MUC rooms, but I
> want that ejabberd give some MUC room to the users by default.
This can be achieved by configuring the required rooms as persistent
(so that they are not destroyed when the last user exits) and pushing
the necessary bookmarks to these rooms [1] into users' rosters.
The latter can be done using the "private-set" command
which mod_admin_extra [2] adds to the list of commands
supported by ejabberdctl.

1. http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0048.html
2. http://www.ejabberd.im/mod_admin_extra