[ejabberd] Problem login

Manoj Philip manoj.philip at pipalresearch.com
Tue May 17 18:50:07 MSD 2011

Hi All,
I have integrated AD with ejabberd. My problem is with one client. My
client is iJab (web chat) version iJab 0.1.7 & iJab-v1.0-beta3-2.
I am able to log on with iJab-v1.0-beta3-2 and am not able to log on
with iJab 0.1.7. Its giving me error :- Connected, getting the roaster.....
After some time I was able to log on to iJab 0.1.7. I just checked (how
it happened) that if a user log on with iJab-v1.0-beta3-2 web client and
transfer the added users to new group, then I am able to logon with
iJab 0.1.7 else I am not able to log on iJab 0.1.7.
Can I add by default a group to the user through which I am logging in......

--

*Regards,
Philip*|*Pipal Research**| **: +91-(124)-460-5400 (Ext. 5490) | :

/_*P*_//_*please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*_/

*The information in this e-mail is the property of PIPAL Research and is
confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and will be unlawful. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message.*