[ejabberd] ejabberd events etc

Shaun Kruger shaun.kruger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 22:35:16 MSD 2011

Have you looked at this?

http://www.process-one.net/en/wiki/ejabberd_events_and_hooks/

For what you are describing I would try implementing a handler for all
of the roster_ event hooks and see which ones are being called.  I may
also add set/unset_presence_hook to that list.  Usually when I write
modules I implement hooks that I think do what I need and see what
information I receive and under what conditions I receive it.

Once you have identified which hooks you are interested in you can add
a call to os:cmd("/path/to/bash/script") to execute your script.

Shaun