[ejabberd] Shared_roster, mod_vcard_ldap and nicknames from others domains.

Thomas Martin tmartincpp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:10:53 MSD 2011

Hi again,

Here is some more information:

I tried to launch: "ejabberdctl get_roster user1 domain1".
I got the following errors:

=INFO REPORT==== 10-Oct-2011::11:04:57 ===
D(<5354.10913.0>:ejabberd_commands:314) : Executing command
mod_admin_extra:get_roster with Args=["user1",

"domain1"]
** at node ejabberd at jabber1.dmz.lille.it-finance.com **

=ERROR REPORT==== 10-Oct-2011::11:04:57 ===
E(<5354.10913.0>:mod_shared_roster:191) : Error error found when trying
to get the vCard of user1 at domain2 in mod_vcard_ldap:
 function_clause
** at node ejabberd at jabber1.domain1 **

=ERROR REPORT==== 10-Oct-2011::11:04:57 ===
E(<5354.10913.0>:mod_shared_roster:191) : Error error found when trying
to get the vCard of user2 at domain2 in mod_vcard_ldap:
 function_clause
** at node ejabberd at jabber1.domain1 **

Do you have any idea how to fix that? I guess if this work that should
work with a client too (like psi for example).
Any help will be really appreciate.

Regards.