[ejabberd] BOSH connection warming

Theo Cushion theo at jivatechnology.com
Mon Oct 10 14:12:56 MSD 2011

Dan: I've no experience with JsJAC, but I imagine it's pretty straightforward to get it using pre binding. Essentially it boils down to supplying the rid, sid and jid. This probably already happens when the client visits a new page anyway.

The advantage of using pre binding over the token system is that it skips a few messages that need to be done by the client.

I've haven't had an opportunity yet to properly investigate, but I suspect some of the changes that have been made by loe on https://github.com/loe/Mod-Http-Pre-Bind are compatible with 2.1.x branch.

I'd be happy to go through what has currently been done if you are interested in helping unravel the mystery!

Theo