[ejabberd] Compiling and running ejabberd

郎咸武 langxianzhe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 15:08:34 MSD 2011

 configure with *--enable-user option*

 2.4.3  Compile<http://www.process-one.net/docs/ejabberd/guide_en.html#compile>

To compile ejabberd execute the commands:

./configure
make

The build configuration script allows several options. To get the full list
run the command:

./configure --help

Some options that you may be interested in modifying:
*--prefix=/*Specify the path prefix where the files will be copied when
running the make install command.

*--enable-user[=USER]*Allow this normal system u