[ejabberd] Not able to start ejabberd after configuring it to use mysql

Vineet Naik naikvin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:28:11 MSD 2011

Hi,

That was exactly the problem. Thanks a ton for the help.

Its working now, but just one more question - after i added the permissions
and tried to restart the ejabberd server from init.d, it didn't work. Then I
restarted the machine and it started working. Did I miss any step in between
?

Thanks

Vineet Naik