[ejabberd] getting only partial web admin interface

Vineet Naik naikvin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:50:36 MSK 2012

Hello,

I am using ejabberd 2.1.10 on ubuntu desktop. I have configured it to work
with localhost and 2 other hosts. When I log into the admin interface, I
can only view the Virtual Hosts menu on the left side.  A colleague of mine
has ejabberd setup on windows and he gets menus such as "Access control
Lists", "Access Rules", "Nodes" etc.

here is the listen section for ejabberd_http from my ejabberd config file  -

{5280, ejabberd_http, [
 %%{request_handlers,
 %% [
 %%  {["pub", "archive"], mod_http_fileserver}
 %% ]},
 %%captcha,
 http_bind,
 http_poll,
 web_admin
]}

Is there anything else I need to add to get all the menus in the web admin
?

Thanks,
Vineet Naik