[ejabberd] Internal auth for admin

Shaun Kruger shaun.kruger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 02:20:05 MSK 2012

I usually setup a localhost domain for my admin users.  Doing this allows
me to set an ACL rule for the entire localhost domain using {acl, admin,
{server, "localhost"}}.  I also set localhost to use internal
authentication using {host_config,"localhost",[{auth_method,internal}]}.

It isn't a regular user in your application which may or may not be a good
thing depending on your other opinions about how to set things up.  Most
apps that I work on work best when the admin users are in a different
domain.

Shaun