[ejabberd] Internal auth for admin

Daniel Dormont dan at greywallsoftware.com
Mon Apr 30 06:07:14 MSK 2012

It's also possible to enable multiple auth_methods for the same vhost. I
don't have my system in front of me, but I believe it's as simple as

{auth_method, [internal, exernal]}.

This means, at least as I understand it, that it will try internal first
for each user, and if it fails, exernal will be tried.

dan