[ejabberd] display name in ldap shared roster

Gavin Henry ghenry at surevoip.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 16:00:59 MSK 2012

> I was running 2.1.10 with mod_shared_roster_ldap. Unfortunately it performed
> really bad. (2000 Users in 60 Groups)

What directory server are you running? Did you have vcard on too?

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 900123
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry at surevoip.co.uk

http://www.surevoip.co.uk/

Suretec Systems T/A SureVoIP is a limited company registered in
Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html

Did you see the SureVoIP API news? -
http://www.surevoip.co.uk/news-events/surevoip-launches-innovative-api