[ejabberd] display name in ldap shared roster

Christian Schreiber christian.schreiber at imessage.de
Thu Aug 9 09:17:28 MSK 2012

Hi Gavin,

my Directory is openldap. For the shared roster only the Useres Subtree is involved. We have also a Groups Subtree but I can't use this data. So the "o" leaf of each user is the name of shared roster group. Maybe that's the reason for my performance issues. But as I sad, I switched to mod_shared_roster_odbc and have a daily import running.

Regards,
Christian

Sent from my iPhone