[ejabberd] Ejabberd / Virtual PubSub / Model publish

Karim . vb128 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 18:14:28 MSK 2012

Hello ,
I use the configuration in my virtual nodetree pubsub configuration:
{mod_pubsub, [ % requires mod_caps
{access_createnode, pubsub_createnode},
{ignore_pep_from_offline, true}, % reduce resource comsumption, but XEP incompliant
%%{ignore_pep_from_offline, false}, % XEP compliant, but increases resource comsumption
{last_item_cache, false},
{nodetree, "virtual"},
{plugins, ["flat", "pep"]}
As I see it is only possible to use the plugin "flat", however this plugin as a parameter plublish_model : publisher .I would like to have as a configuration "open" publish model .
Can I create a custom plugin like this ?
{nodetree, "virtual"},
{plugins, ["myplugin"]}
I made a new module that does not work, I see in the logs that the node is "flat" .
you should make it a one custom nodetree ?http://andy.wordpress.com/2008/12/21/hybrid-nodetree-plugin-for-ejabberd/
In the documentation ( http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0060.html ), i do not understand the difference between Publisher/Subscriber .
Thank you for your answers.

( Sorry for my English  )