[ejabberd] how to implement a xmpp service that looks as a member on the user's friend list (via xmpp client spark)

zhi sun sunzhimailbox at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 13:31:20 MSK 2012

in addition to this question, i have found a similar issue adressed at
http://www.ejabberd.im/node/5134
the xmpp client like spark don't have service discovery function, is there
a way to create a mod_bot with ejabber, and let all of the users can take
it as a member by just adding it to roster, or simply let the bot appears
for the user on their member list (without let user do anything).

thanks for any suggestion
-zhisun