[ejabberd] Concurrent BOSH connection issue

paul tinson paul.tinson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 02:49:12 MSK 2012

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Mickaël Rémond
<mickael.remond at process-one.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:04 PM, paul tinson <paul.tinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Is it allowed to have duplicate connection with the same resource?
>

> No.
> Something is likely wrong in your setup.
>
> --
> Mickaël Rémond

Hi thanks for the response.

Any clues or ideas about where to start looking?
I have tested with two clients configured with the same user and
resource and that doesnt allow both on as i would expect.
Could it be that when the connection is closed the session isnt being
deleted from the session table for some reason?

My config is very standard, apart for a mod to hook offline messages,
which is very simple and doesnt interact with any mnesia tables.

Any clues gratefully received.

Paul