[ejabberd] How to create proxy server on ejabberd

Peter Viskup skupko.sk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 14:29:38 MSK 2012

Hello Jack,
look, it is obvious that your current knowledge it not enough to
understand and provide any network service to anybody.
Please, take my proposal seriously. It will help you much more than
answering your simple question of unknowing people.
But yes - once the name resolution will be setup the ping should work
for you.
Me and this mailing list is not here to teach you the TCP/IP basics.

--
Peter Viskup