[ejabberd] cannot connect to mysql

Michael Holm hollo at hollo.dk
Fri Dec 14 16:40:32 MSK 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.. i did some search for ejabberd mysql.. and i
cannot really see what you are refering to, but thats propperly because of
the lack of the ejabberd-mysql module, which i cannot find anywhere, or im
not sure which one you mean..:

i get the mysql erlang support, or does ejabberd have anything?

im using centos/redhat at the time, and does not seems to be possible to do
that from the binary files.. but then i just have to compile it if thats
what it takes.

hope you can help me, do you know if redhat has something, or can you refer
to something about the mysql module on ejabberd?

Best regards,
Michael Holm