[ejabberd] epam issue

Dennis Schridde devurandom at gmx.net
Tue Feb 21 04:09:17 MSK 2012

Hello everyone!

I am currently unable to start ejabberd, but I do not understand the reason.
It appears to be epam which cannot be started.

/usr/lib/erlang/lib/ejabberd-2.1.10/priv/bin/epam exists and can be executed
by root and by jabber via "su jabber -p -c ". It does not generate any output,
open a network socket or any other obvious means of interaction, though.

I also checked ejabberd:get_bin_path() and it points to the correct path.

It would be nice if someone could give me a hint at what is going wrong here.

Thanks,
Dennis

PS: Please CC me as I am not on the list.

This is what ejabberdctl live logs:
=CRASH REPORT==== 21-Feb-2012::00:28:06 ===
  crasher:
    initial call: application_master:init/4