[ejabberd] XEP 0096 Support (SI File Transfer)

mu student muohiostudent at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 23:42:31 MSK 2012

Alright. Ya, I have been researching it more and what you said is the case.
I believe the server needs to support XEP-0065 (preferred) or XEP-0047 in
order to initiate the byte stream between the clients. After that, the
clients are responsible for implementing XEP-0096 in order to transfer
files. Thanks for the clarification.
-John