[ejabberd] Shared roster with ODBC

Swen Lux root at fserver.org
Fri Feb 24 16:58:39 MSK 2012

Hi there,

i have a problem. We're using ODBC authentication and mod_roster_odbc,
so that means we're using MySQL as database.

We're also (or more "wan't to) using mod_shared_roster, The shared
roster works well, but only until restarting the client. After this, the
client authenticates at MYSQL and loads the roster also from MySQL ....
as far as i can see, the shared_roster ist just based on Mnesia
database!? Is der any chance to load a module for shared_roster with ODBC?

Any help is useful.

Many thanks!