[ejabberd] Ejabberd hardware requirements for very high load

Michael Weibel michael.weibel+xmpp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 19:49:57 MSK 2012

Hi all,

I'm currently evaluating ejabberd for my company. We expect to have a very
high load and I'd like to know how many connections/clients a single
ejabberd node can handle at which hardware requirements.
Of course we will cluster our nodes but of course it would be nice to know
some figures.

I searched across the web but sadly couldn't find anything, so if I missed
something: I'm sorry and it would be nice if you could point me to some
articles.

Thank you very much,
Michael