[ejabberd] Fwd: Re: 'ejabberdctl registered_users' crashes

zhong ming wu mr.z.m.wu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 21:25:39 MSK 2012

Forgot to send this info to list

Thanks
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "zhong ming wu" <mr.z.m.wu at gmail.com>
Date: Jan 30, 2012 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: [ejabberd] 'ejabberdctl registered_users' crashes
To: "Konstantin Khomoutov" <flatworm at users.sourceforge.net>

On Jan 30, 2012 12:51 PM, "Konstantin Khomoutov" <
flatworm at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> You did not answer the question: have you installed ejabberd,
> configured it to use extauth and/or ODBC and only then you *started it
> for the first time* (and after that a call to ejabberdctl fails as you
> demonstrated)?

... Installed ejabberd
... Configured with extauth and odbc
... Start ejabberd
... Register users using inband reg
... Users use the sever normally
... I ran 'ejabberdctl registered_users example.com'
... Got message I posted in first email

Should clarify that the server didn't really crash but I got that error
message instead of expected number of registered users