[ejabberd] mod_multicast still maintained

Vincent Schirmann vschirmann at qeex.com
Mon Jul 23 19:41:53 MSK 2012

Thank you.

I have some questions to be sure to do things correctly :

can I use this repository and branch with an ejabberd 2.1.10 for example
(because 2.1.11 windows service is broken)
to compile this branch, can I use any version of erlang (the one of
debian squeeze for exemple?)
which compiled beams should I replace in my lib folder? Until now I only
copy ejabberd_sup, ejabberd_c2s and mod_muc_room.

Thank you