[ejabberd] Problems connecting external users to an ejabberd MUC

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 23:07:51 MSK 2012

I think we had the same problem early on with Buddycloud muc, it may have
been related to intermittent DNS issues, tbh I can't remember.

May be worth getting in touch with Simon at BuddyCloud, he may remember and
if it was DNS related, he would be the most likely person to have fixed it.

Try looking at timeout related things, perhaps Google can't initiate s2s to
you so it works outbound from your server but when that connection
eventually timesout its failing to reestablish in the opposite direction.

Just a thought.

regards

Kirk Bateman