[ejabberd] Question about presence hooks

Aaron aarond at cmu.edu
Tue Jul 24 00:29:32 MSK 2012

In ejabberd, is there some kind of hook for when a user logs out rather
than when a user goes offline due to lost connection or for some other
reason? The context is, I'm trying to impliment push notifications for
iPhone, and the user can either be disconnected because the app is
running in the background or disconnected because the user pressed "log
out" in our app. I want these to be different things, and handled
differently.

Thanks,
Aaron