[ejabberd] Question about presence hooks

Bradford Toney bradford at medigram.com
Tue Jul 24 01:12:52 MSK 2012

It's bound to happen on mobile, I'm developing a similar system there's no guarantee that the user will actually quit the application, I think that your best bet is hooking offline_message_hook if you want just offline messages. If you want to know the specific state of the user you have to use presence or session management.