[ejabberd] Change jabber users Presence externally from another application

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:40:54 MSK 2012

Hey Gavin,

Thanks for the reply.  I use OpenSIPs and have different options when it
comes to executing a script from within OpenSIPS when a user is on a call.
It will be a multidomain installation.

I'm not familiar with any RESTful api.  Do you have more details?  I came
across a java api called smack last night and also a perl module called
anyevent::xmpp.  I will look into those more but if you have any hints or
experience in doing this I would love to hear.

Thanks