[ejabberd] Change jabber users Presence externally from another application

Gavin Henry ghenry at surevoip.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 19:02:00 MSK 2012

> Hey Gavin,

Hi Duane,

> Thanks for the reply.  I use OpenSIPs and have different options when it
> comes to executing a script from within OpenSIPS when a user is on a call.
> It will be a multidomain installation.

That's good. You just need to tie their number to a JID.

> I'm not familiar with any RESTful api.  Do you have more details?  I came
> across a java api called smack last night and also a perl module called
> anyevent::xmpp.  I will look into those more but if you have any hints or
> experience in doing this I would love to hear.

You can add OpenSIPS as a component to ejabberd but it's only one
domain I think.

Check the OpenSIPS XMPP module and http://www.ejabberd.im/mod_restful

Thanks.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 900123
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry at surevoip.co.uk

http://www.surevoip.co.uk/

Suretec Systems T/A SureVoIP is a limited company registered in
Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html

Did you see the SureVoIP API news? -
http://www.surevoip.co.uk/news-events/surevoip-launches-innovative-api