[ejabberd] Change jabber users Presence externally from another application

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:26:00 MSK 2012

Yeah I've looked at the OpenSIPS XMPP module but I don't think it can
accomplish what I am wanting to do. I think the OpenSIPS XMPP module just
allows a SIP user to communicate with an XMPP user. So DomainA would be a
SIP IM domain and their SIP SIMPLE client could send instant messages
directly to DomainB which is an XMPP domain and XMPP clients.

Any ideas on how to tie a JID to a phone number account?

I just found this page
http://xmpp.org/xmpp-software/libraries/

I will look at some of these libraries and see if one of them can
accomplish what I am looking at doing. But once again if someone has
already done something like this I'd love to hear about it.