[ejabberd] Pubsub / virtual node / publish model

Karim . vb128 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:06:17 MSK 2012

Hi,
I use the PubSub long as publish-model with "Open" and no worries.
Today I set up "virtual" pubsub and publish-model is necessarily "Publishers" with "Flat"
However, I admit to not understanding how to publish on a flat node mode, how are you become a "Publishers"?
I can not find an explanation ( xep-0060 ), however, I understand the concept of "subscriber / Open"
So I want to publish in a virtual node ("flat") How?
Thank you very much for your help
Karim